Regulatory Compliance Services
We have a long-standing and rich history of providing end-2-end services to a diverse range of Financial Services Institutional customers. Naturally, due to sector presence and our customer’s needs, Gibbs Hybrid have built up and inherited a substantial track record of assisting our clients through a complex landscape of European Regulatory legislative changes.
Our team of specialist consultants provide critical support with policy interpretation, planning, process design and technology implementations. At Gibbs Hybrid, we provide tactical solutions to achieve key business and regulatory objectives with a competitive edge. The ROI received means we have continued to be the supplier of choice to many of our partners. We place customers goals at the forefront of our own, as true value is achieved through execution of project objectives.
Ever evolving regulatory commitments have made the trade-off between compliance risk and traditional business operations a delicate balancing act. We help our valued customers navigate the most efficient path and practical path whilst leveraging integrated technology where useful.
Our consultants have obtained years of relevant knowledge gained on the front line where there is no substitute for real world experience. We work with you to better understand the key compliance needs of your business as every customers path to regulatory compliance is unique.
EMIR & SFTR
EBA & PRA Regulations
IFRS9 & BCBS239
Gibbs Hybrid Compliance Services include:-
- Anti-money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Customer AML/KYC
- Assessment of Compliance Risk
- Regulatory Compliance & Legislation implementation
- Banking Regulatory Compliance Services
- Data Governance
- UK & EU Legislation & Regulation Advisory Services (Financial Services) (EBA / EMIR / SFTR / IFRS / SRDII etc)
- Regulatory Project Engagements
- Regulatory Change Management
Value we can deliver
- Placing customer objectives at the forefront of our own as true value is achieved through customer milestones being met.
- Instil a proactive approach to addressing regulation and their impacts to you business
- Complex Regulatory works assistance involving front to back office changes within business-critical technology applications.
- Defining, documenting and testing of process design/improvement, user screen functionality / display dashboard / reporting
- Policy interpretation, guidance with current state process adaptation
- Proven track record in delivering results against AML, IFRS9, BCBS239, SRD2, EMIR, SFTR, MAS, Dodd Frank, HKMA, EBA, FSFM Regulations & Reporting
- Production of Requirement and Gap analysis – current functionality to required Future State
- Target Operating Model; Process Design / Changes to Process & Procedures; SLA’s and Training material
Typical outcomes / benefits
- Meeting regulatory change targets to satisfy external body audits
- Reduce costs related with regulatory compliance
- Provide professional advice on the ever shifting regulatory landscape, helping you to meet the growing regulatory demands.
- Taking time to really understand your business, along with your specific requirements in order to provide relevant solutions
- Thorough change management principles in order to successfully deliver the regulations and legislation
Our experience and credibility
- Provided multi-jurisdiction AML/KYC/CTF compliance projects in preparation of external regulatory body Audits. Workstreams spanned across remediations, migrations and refreshes of fund related client entities, touching on complex investment vehicles and structures.
- Successful implementation of IFRS9 & BCBS239 regulations
- Delivered Technology Change to global banking client to ensure adherence to PRA regulations
- Led a number of business and technology change initiatives to embed asset safety within client organisation.
Why Choose Us
We specialise in delivering programmes in the £50k – £20m range, where our ability to execute at speed with innovation, allows our customers to realise benefits quickly.
While we have broad technical coverage and expertise, we specialise in the following business areas: Programme Management, Business Analysis, Testing, Architecture, Development, Marketing and Communications, Implementation, Data Centre Migrations, Digital, Regulatory and Change & Transformation.
STRUCTURE & GOVERNANCE
Our solutions are underpinned with our Gibbs Hybrid governance and end-to-end service wrap; a Statement of Work to specify and manage deliverables, PMO & MI teams to manage the cost and effort burn in addition to our Service Management team and Executive Sponsorship to ensure we continually improve and deliver value and end results.
RELIABILITY & COMMITMENT
We will be there for the entire duration of the project and ensure continuity, defined outcomes and knowledge transfer. We are a partner that think beyond the bottom line.
QUALITY AT SPEED
We are lean but operate at scale with access to a qualified consultant network, allowing us to deliver quickly and without compromising on quality. Our customer-centric approach brings flexibility, nimbleness and agility.