+44 (0)208 773 7650
Business Change & Transformation
We are proud to have undertaken and delivered multiple programmes of business and technology change engagements with our clients across numerous industry sectors, to which most recently includes a partnership with a UK integrated energy company across several Business and Technology Change Programmes.
We have several internally developed processes and methodologies which help us achieve our targets and those of our clients’ time and time again
Through our tried and tested strategies, we are able to select or develop the best, tailored methodology for our clients, drawing on the expertise and experiences of our teams.
Gibbs Hybrid provide hands-on support throughout the process and realisation of business change, ensuring that we work collaboratively with stakeholders as part of an embedded team rather than external consultants.
Once we have completed our work, we leave behind a legacy of enriched client capability and the assurance for them to continue well beyond when we have delivered and completed the work.
Business Change vs Transformation
CHANGE can be small and incremental, or it can be large and complex. But it is something that needs to be constantly monitored and maintained
TRANSFORMATION is almost always large and significant. Transformation is an internal fundamental change in your beliefs of why you perform certain actions
Change fixes the past. Transformation creates the future.
Value we can deliver
- More effective cultural change
- Improved acceptance of new technologies and modes of working
- Enhanced levels of workforce engagement
- Continual and embedded change to ensure benefits are successfully realised
- Project Portfolio Management
- Agile Business Change
- Change Management Delivery
- Business Process Management
- Capital Project Management
- Business Change Assurance
- Culture Change
- Visualisation & Case for Change
Typical outcomes / benefits
- Reinforce behaviours – Improved acceptance of new behaviours, embedding the change with greater success
- Build Trust – Reduced change resistance ensuring easier delivery of change
- Increase change acceptance – improving the process and ease of delivering change in the future
- Boost end-user confidence – Greater success in new ways of working being adopted to improve satisfaction
Our experience and credibility
- Championed the adoption of a proven change management methodology (i.e. ADKAR)
- Transformed organisational business model
- Regulatory change management, including PSD2, IFRS9, BCBS9
- Developed and implemented frameworks, tools, methods and processes
- Regulatory remediation programme delivering business change activities associated with upgrading legacy applications and infrastructure
Why Choose Us
We specialise in delivering programmes in the £50k – £20m range, where our ability to execute at speed with innovation, allows our customers to realise benefits quickly.
While we have broad technical coverage and expertise, we specialise in the following business areas: Programme Management, Business Analysis, Testing, Architecture, Development, Marketing and Communications, Implementation, Data Centre Migrations, Digital, Regulatory and Change & Transformation.
STRUCTURE & GOVERNANCE
Our solutions are underpinned with our Gibbs Hybrid governance and end-to-end service wrap; a Statement of Work to specify and manage deliverables, PMO & MI teams to manage the cost and effort burn in addition to our Service Management team and Executive Sponsorship to ensure we continually improve and deliver value and end results.
RELIABILITY & COMMITMENT
We will be there for the entire duration of the project and ensure continuity, defined outcomes and knowledge transfer. We are a partner that think beyond the bottom line.
QUALITY AT SPEED
We are lean but operate at scale with access to a qualified consultant network, allowing us to deliver quickly and without compromising on quality. Our customer-centric approach brings flexibility, nimbleness and agility.